[ic] Using other input field names to store userdb values?

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Thu Apr 14 17:08:09 EDT 2005

Is there a way to use the [userdb function=set_billing] tag to save
fields to the billing address book, without using the normal input field
names like 'b_fname, b_lname'?  For example is there a way to map the
input field name 'billing_first_name' so that it is stored into a saved
address in the b_fname value? Or will I need to write my own save
address functions?

The reason I ask is I'd like to have a page where a user can enter their
billing address entries without it affecting the values that have
already been set in b_fname, b_lname, etc.

IC 5.3.1 nightly build
MySql 4.1.10

Thanks,
-Ron