[ic] Payment Cross Charging.. ??

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 20:15:14 EDT 2005

Wasn't sure how else to write the subject so maybe a bit misleading.

After changing to RPC traffic mode and down grading MySQL on
my IC 5.0 install all seems to work on the surface until looking
at my charges at the ECHO admin interface.  What's happening is
a payment for a given order will show up on another subsequent
customer's order.  Sometimes it is just the dollar amount that is
carried forward to following orders and sometimes it is the
CC number, address, phone number, and dollar amount.  It is as
if the one or more orders later a following customer gets the
prior customers IC daemon which still has the payment information
which is then submitted to the payment gateway.  Everything else seems
to retain the correct information such the DB, the order receipt,
the email, etc..  Everything looks good accept what is sent to the
payment gateway.  I've been searching all over trying to find
something and nothing so far.  Any thoughts appreciated.

Jon