[ic] More info on problem...

Kip Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Sun Apr 17 16:35:39 EDT 2005

>Check out the following thread and see if that is your problem.
>
>http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-July/040072.html
>
>Jon

I also saw that article. It is not the problem I'm having... Thanks for
the suggestion though.

I've turned on some debug statements in the code to see if that might
shed some light on things. When go to the url
(http://www.jkcrafts.com/cgi-bin/store/admin) that should allow me to
log in to the backend here is what appears in the debug.log file. (In
the browser I get an Internal Server Error)

I see some messages about ui_failure and session failure... could this
be the problem? Does anyone know why this might start happening all of
the sudden?

Thanks,
Kip

debug.log
----------
Vend::Interpolate:debug: tag_if: base=scratch term=third_menu op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=third_menu op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=third_menu op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=third_menu op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: noop='1' op=''
Vend::Interpolate:debug: if status=0
Vend::Interpolate:debug: Result of if: 0

Vend::Interpolate:debug: Called tag_if: scratch ui_error

<FONT COLOR=RED>[scratch ui_error]</FONT>
[set ui_error][/set]

Vend::Interpolate:debug: tag_if: base=scratch term=ui_error op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_error op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_error op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_error op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: noop='1' op=''
Vend::Interpolate:debug: if status=0
Vend::Interpolate:debug: Result of if: 0

Vend::Interpolate:debug: Called tag_if: session failure

<TR>
<TD COLSPAN=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT COLOR=RED>Failure:</FONT> [data session failure][data base=session
field=failure value=""]
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</TD>
</TR>

Vend::Interpolate:debug: tag_if: base=session term=failure op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=session term=failure op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=session term=failure op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=session term=failure op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: noop='1' op=''
Vend::Interpolate:debug: if status=0
Vend::Interpolate:debug: Result of if: 0

Vend::Interpolate:debug: Called tag_if: scratch ui_failure

<TR>
<TD COLSPAN=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT COLOR=RED>Failure:</FONT> [scratch ui_failure][set ui_failure][/set]
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</TD>
</TR>

Vend::Interpolate:debug: tag_if: base=scratch term=ui_failure op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_failure op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_failure op= comp=
Vend::Interpolate:debug: cond: base=scratch term=ui_failure op= comp=

Vend::Interpolate:debug: noop='1' op=''
Vend::Interpolate:debug: if status=0
Vend::Interpolate:debug: Result of if: 0

Vend::Server:debug: Unresponsive server at PID 31023
Vend::Server:debug: Killing excess or unresponsive server at PID 31023
Vend::Server:debug: Spawning page server to reach StartServers