[ic] Calling my version of UserDB module

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Mon Apr 25 11:58:54 EDT 2005

hello list,

I have made some changes to the UserDB module.
rather than having to adjust all catalogs, I
copied the Vend/UserDB to Vend/UserDBC and created
UserTags/userdbc.tag as follows:
UserTag userdbc              Order        function
UserTag userdbc              addAttr
UserTag userdbc              attrAlias    table db
UserTag userdbc              attrAlias    name nickname
UserTag userdbc              PosNumber    1
UserTag userdbc              Version      $Revision: 1.3 $
UserTag userdbc              MapRoutine
Vend::UserDBC::userdb

When I call the tag in a page:
"[set name=done int][userdbc function=logout clear=1][/set]"
I get the folling error.

new_account.html Runtime error: Undefined subroutine
&Vend::UserDBC::userdb called at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Parse.pm line 795.

Can someone point out what I am missing?

Cheers,

Tim Good