[ic] Changing multiple SKu

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Thu Apr 28 23:38:50 EDT 2005

IT works :)

Yippy :) .. fixed this..

I Love SQL :)

Andre
PS Mysql rocks

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Bunting [mailto:andreb at techess.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:45 AM
To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Changing multiple SKu

Guys I believe I have found a way to update the sku's of products in my
products table.. since those that are clocks missing a c infront the watches
only missing a C infront of them... this sql statement I came across .

update products set sku = concat('c',sku) where product_catagory = 'clock'

I just wanted to know if anyone had done it before ?

Anyways no one got back to me on the "PageSelectField" .. where I was asking
if anyone had a working setup of it.. and also how did they modify their add
item fields for the different groupings..

Andre