[ic] Checkout page error with 'selectedIndex' & 'elements'

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 1 12:29:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have been trying to fix a problem I have since a while, I can't figure
it out.
It's probably something small I don't see... Please share your thoughts
on what
might cause this issue. I have 2 other interchange servers with catalogs
that
work fine, but this time, I can't see what's wrong.

Note: I have a Demo & 1 other store on this server that work great and
that
are fully fonctionnal.

Problem with this site is on checkout page. I have been playing with the
look
of the site, but I have only changed CSS class names in checkout.html
and
/catroot/include/checkout/* files. No other changes to these files.
Layout
is same as demo.

So, I pick items to buy, proceed to checkout page.In the checkout page,
the cart displays my items, and below is the form with customer info if
I'm
logged in.

Problem Caracteristics:

1 - If I change shipping option, it will not refresh/recalculate the
total
price unless I press the cart's recalculate button on the page. Bottom
button
don't work.

2 - The payment options box shows my desired options, but will not
refresh
the 'visible' part when selecting a different option. 'visible' part
will show
when I press the top "recalculate" button.

3 - The "recalculate" button from the cart display up top works, but the
checkout
and recalculate buttons from the bottom of the page dont. I get error :

"'selectedIndex' is null or not an object" OR "'elements' is null or not
an object"
from the process file.

4 - No errors in my error.log, everything seems fine. Logging works when

I have problems.

5 - Cust. accounts creation, logins & info is all working good.
6 - Same problem with different PC's & different browsers.

Any ideas what I can check to hopefully fix this?
Thank in advance everyone

Martin H.