[ic] Customizing the UI

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Thu Aug 11 14:26:50 EDT 2005

Frederik Sørensen [frederik at patch.dk] wrote:
> I need to make some small changes in the maillist part of the admin UI
> but only for one catalog, is there a clean way to do this?
>
> If i want to add new stuff to the UI say a sales graph, can i make it in
> a module in a way so others can use it to?

You can create a directory called "admin", under your "pages" directory
and create anything you need in there.  You can also copy files from the
global admin and then make non-global modifications if you like.

Basically, files in your local admin pages directory will override files
in the global admin pages directory.  See the "lib/UI/pages/admin"
directory, which you'll find under the Interchange installation directory.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz