[ic] UI update order status

Mark Bryant mark at eros-shop.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 02:01:54 EDT 2005

At 23:01 15/08/2005, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I have searched the archives and found no answer to this.
>
>I added "hold=On Hold" and a few other options to the admin UI in the
>meda editor for order status. When I choose these options in the
>order_status UI page, the status in the orderline database for the line
>items are changed all to "backorder".  What is the best way to update
>the status of orders to my home-made status options?
>
>I am using IC 5.2
>
>Thanks
>Chris

Hi Chris,

I had a similar problem when I wanted to add a new status to IC 4.8.7 and I
turned out I hadn't changed the metadata for all the required pages that
display/use the status.

I had to add my new status "hold=On Hold" to the following 4 items in
mv_metadata:

1: order_view::orderline::status

2: order_view::transactions::status

3: orderline::status