[ic] Re: Overhaul Admin UI

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Thu Aug 18 12:20:54 EDT 2005

I think only certain parts of the Admin UI need help.  For the most part, I
think its ok.

The product entry with the broken picture entries can be another difficult one
to explain to the customer.

I have to tell my clients never to click on the shipping admin stuff, because
every time they do, IC ends up screwing up the shipping.asc file.  I really
wish it wouldn't do that.  I almost think it messes up the file without the
user even changing anything and clicking submit.  That's a dangerous UI!

Bob