[ic] [interchange-i18n] Swedish translation of foundation (fwd)

Henrik Holmboe henrik at holmboe.se
Mon Aug 22 08:13:36 EDT 2005

[Im still not subscribed to interchange-i18n, though I am subscribed
to interchange-users.]

Im forwarding this to the users ml to get some feedback. Seems like
the i18n-list is mostly inactive, apart from some spam now and
then. :) It also seems that the email for Swedish locale maintainer
(according to dist/lib/UI/locales/README), tommi.labermo at surfnet.fi,
is inactive.

What Im most curious about is how other translators manage to keep
their translation current. To my knowledge there is no "diff-tool"
that handles the data-format thats used in locale.txt (columns)
gracefully. If you have advise, please share them. My main platform is
Linux, using Emacs as the editor but can adapt if there are other
tools that are better suited.

.h