[ic] Urgent - Need changes in Interchange Administration workflow

Abdul Rasheed abdul at solutionsystem.net
Fri Aug 26 08:49:52 EDT 2005

Please note I am sending this email successive second time. It is
because, first one was in HTML format and error message received
"Message has a suspicious header -- no HTML mail is allowed, that is
probably it."

Hello,

I need to change workflow for my Buying' edit or Renting' edit workflow.
After editing the fields, when 'Ok" button is pressed, it should go to
previous list, where this 'edit' was called. At present, it goes to show
All items list, which is I don't want. Please guide ASAP.

Regards,

Abdul Rasheed