[ic] HTML Confirmation / HTML ship_notice

Duane Hinkley duane at dhwd.com
Sun Aug 28 12:45:49 EDT 2005

Adrian P Wilkinson wrote:

>> Here's what I use on my clients sites for email_receipt:
>

> Duane,
>
> Thanks for that, although it looks like the message was sent prior to
> being completed as it cuts off thusly with unclosed tags:
>
>> ]
>> ,
>

> I think this was accidental rather than intentional as your usual
> signature is also missing!
>
> Regards, Ade.

Ade,

Thanks for letting me know.  I made the mistake of putting "." on lines
by themself.  That tells sendmail it's the end of the message.  So
that's where it stopped.  Here's the whole email:

Here's what I use on my clients sites for email_receipt:

============================
[if value email_copy]
Sending email copy of order [value mv_order_number] to [value email]:
[email to="[value email]"
   subject="Thank you for your order #[value mv_order_number]!"
   from=|"__COMPANY__ Customer Service" <__ORDERS_TO__>| extra=|[tag
op=mime arg=header][/tag]|]
[tag
   op=mime      description="Order Text"
   interpolate=1
   type=text/plain
]
[/tag]
[tag    op=mime
       interpolate=1
       type=text/html
       description="htmlreceipt"]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HTML>

[/tag]
[/email]
[else]Email copy of order [value mv_order_number] NOT REQUESTED for
[value email].[/else]
[/if]

--

Sincerely,