[ic] HTML Confirmation / HTML ship_notice

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Mon Aug 29 08:12:45 EDT 2005

On Aug 28, 2005, at 9:50 AM, Mike Heins wrote:

> Quoting Adrian P Wilkinson (junk at puffin.org):
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I've reviewed the list archive concerning sending HTML emails and
>> have only
>> come across a "this should work" posting rather than a confirmed
>> working
>> one, but I've used the theoretical example in my ship_notice as
>> follows:
>>

> You will need to put this in your headers:

> arg=boundary /]"
>
> for it to work properly.
>
> I just put a new [email ...] tag in CVS. It accepts a separate file or
> variable as a source of attachments and does all the formatting for
> you.

Hey, this is cool, Mike. I personally like plain text, but a lot of
customers complain that the columns don't line up when they view
their email receipts (e.g., try receiving one with Gmail). HTML would
be a way to fix that for those folks, by using tables.

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/