[ic] Quickbooks IIF generation

Daniel Browning db at kavod.com
Fri Dec 9 12:52:14 EST 2005

* Curt Hauge <ictech at mnwebdesign.com> [2005-12-08 19:41]:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to get Quickbooks working with Interchange. It is installed and
> working for the most part, however, I am having trouble with one selection
> on the generate_new_iif.html page. If you select "Generate any new IIF
> files", this query does not include a record UNLESS the comment field
> already has data in it

Well, I don't know what kind of amature designed such a fragile, non-performant
system, but they should be strung up by their finger nails.

Joachim's quick-fix will probably work fine, but the proper solution would be to
build a seperate table to track synchronized status and use that in the query.
--
Daniel Browning <db at kavod.com> - Kavod Technologies.  Random Fortune:
Try `stty 0' -- it works much better.