[ic] icdevgroup.org website

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Mon Dec 12 17:43:13 EST 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:13:28 -0800
JT Justman <jt at airdelights.com> wrote:

Dear JT Justman,

> Hi! I just noticed that the icdevgroup.org website seems to be going
> through some sort of an upheaval.

Indeed, we are setting up the new website for www.icdevgroup.org which
should be in beta-testing starting now, and up to Interchange 5.4 release.

> As I write this, some things have started to come back.
> But http://icdevgroup.org/xmldocs/ is 404. Clicking links on the
> homepage it looks like xmldocs will no longer be published on the web?

They sure will, in a short while. Along with options for offline browsing
(download), and online browsing off of our website in which case you will
also see online examples.

> Was this change discussed somewhere else beforehand?

The new website was intended to be officially announced along with the
Interchange 5.4 release.

Have a nice day,
docelic at icdevgroup.org