[ic] ichiro as RobotUA

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Mon Dec 19 00:18:41 EST 2005

murahashi at ayayu.com wrote:
> Please add 'ichiro' on RobotUA list in interchange.cfg.
> ichiro is UA from goo.ne.jp which is developed Japanese local search
> engine by NTT.
>
> I found much access from the robot goo.ne.jp on several IC sites.

It would be helpful if someone could collect a list of robot UIs from a
logfile parser, such as Analog, and post the list it here for inclusion
in the upcoming Interchange 5.4 release's interchange.cfg file.

A new RobotUI list is on the list of updates that are exempt from the
current code freeze.  Whomever gets an acceptable RobotsUI list in first
will benefit from all the fame and fortune usually associated with
submissions to the Interchange core. :-)

If nobody submits a list then I will try to find the time to collate it
myself.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz