[ic] Web Site Search Issue

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Wed Dec 21 08:49:18 EST 2005

On 12/20/05 5:48 PM, "Davor Ocelic" <docelic at mail.inet.hr> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:37:13 -0500
> "Alan Cook" <ACook at newagedigital.com> wrote:
>
>> When trying to use the search on the icdevgroup web site, it informed me
>> "The search has been failed" and that I should contact the users group.
>>

> Hi Alan,
>
> What search terms did you enter? For me it works OK.

I noticed this as well It seems if you leave the search blank that it says
the search failed.

" The search has been failed, please contact
interchange-users at icdevgroup.org for help."

Maybe having it go to the advanced search area if the search is left blank
or a notice that the search field was empty might not lead people to believe
this is a bigger problem than it is.  But if you do enter a search term like
you are supposed to the search does work quite well ;)

-Sam