[ic] shipping methods

aaldrik groenewold altexx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 12:05:05 EST 2005

hello.
I try to change the shipping method in the checkout page from ups to
standard shipping (PERD)  but nothing is changing. This is what I did:
in catalog.cfg:  ValuesDefault country     usa
                     ValuesDefault mv_shipmode    perd
                     DefaultShipping    perd
in /products/country.txt: US     0             US    PERD   United States
in include/checkout/shipping_address:   <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
                                                        [loop
option=mv_shipmode
                                                          list=|[data
table=country key='[default country US]'

                                     col=shipmodes]|
                                                      ]
                                                     <OPTION
VALUE="[loop-code]">[shipping-desc[loop-code]]
                                                         [/loop]
                                                       </SELECT>
Nothing is changing, still showing up ups.
I tried also in catalog.cfg:ValuesDefault   country
__SHIP_DEFAULT_COUNTRY__
                                 ValuesDefault   mv_shipmode
__SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE__
                                 DefaultShipping __SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE__
and in products/variable.txt: SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE	      perd	      Shipping
but after apply changes all with the same result. ups is showing up.
I am checking the mailing list for 2 days now but i am stuck now.
Do I missing something? Any suggestions?
Thanks.