[ic] Managing files and directories via IC pages.

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Thu Feb 3 00:13:42 EST 2005

Hello,

I am using Interchange for a CMS, and I am looking for a way to allow
some of my users to manage files and directories. I have given some of
my users the ability to upload files, but I need for them to be able to
create directories, delete files, move files and directories, and do
basic file management via IC. It does not have to be via an "admin"
page. I have not been able to find any docs on this.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Rick