[ic] UI Modification Files

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Thu Feb 3 16:10:22 EST 2005

I have just rebuilt a server from a hard drive crash and noticed that
the custom layout of my admin in the foundation UI is gone after a
reinstall of interchange and restoration of the database.  I had setup
quite a few options in the new item section which allowed for more
images multiple descriptions etc.  I do have the old catalog files but
just needed to know where these configs were stored so I could restore
them. I have been searching all morning with no success.  Any help would
be great.

Nightly Build 5.3.0-200501120658

Warm Regards,

Sam Batschelet