[ic] Re: fedex_sm_ship.tag

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:18:14 EST 2005

> > I'm having trouble getting the fedex_sm_ship.tag to return a tracking
> > number.
> >
> > First I successfully ran the meter number script and updated all of my
> > variable.txt info.  I was getting error.log errors about writing to
> > images/trackingnum, but I removed that path from the tag and the
> > errors went away.  I now get no errors, but no png label in my catalog
> > root or returned tracking number.  I turned on debugging in
> > DirectConnect.pm, interchange.cfg, and touched debug.log in my catalog
> > root, but it isn't being written to.  There is nothing in either
> > error.log.
> >
> > Please let me know if you have any ideas on debugging this.
>
>   First make sure the "Debug" lines in fedex_sm_ship.tag are
> uncommented, then make sure the Interchange user has permission to
> write to those files and directories.

Hi Chris,

I now have interchange.cfg, DirectConnect.pm, and fedex_sm_ship.tag
debugging turned on, and I restarted IC.  I'm using the tag in an IC
job like this:

[email to="my at email.com" from="my at email.com" subject="FedEx test"]
[fedex_sm_ship mode="FPO" weight="10" name="Joe Recipient"
address1="123 Recipient Street" address2="Apartment 2" city="City
Name" state="NY" zip="11756" phone="5165551234" packaging="My
packaging"]
[/email]

Running the jobs sends me a blank email and there is no label in my
catalog root.  Nothing in either error.log.  Where should the
debugging messages be showing up?

- Grant