[ic] Multiple items in the cart not updating incorrectly

Boyer, Jim boyerj at wsu.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:49:04 EST 2005

I am running IC 5.2.0 on RH EL.

I have one shopping cart that is acting funny with multiple items
selected.  The problem shows up when they are looking at the current
shopping cart.  Whenever more than 1 item is in the shopping cart, all
items below the first one will not allow deletion or changing of
quantity.  When I change the quantity from the original amount, it
resets it back to the original quantity when recalculate is pressed.
When I check to delete it refreshes the screen but the item is still
there.  I can change the quantity and delete the first item in the list
just fine, but all items below have this problem.  However if I go to
the checkout page everything works fine.  Where would I start looking to
solve this problem?

Thanks,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
College of Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
Washington State University
509.335.2838