[ic] Safari browser problem

Trung Nguyen TNguyen at palliser.ca
Tue Feb 22 16:16:55 EST 2005

we are runnig on IC 4.8 on Red Hat Linux 9 and don't have much problem with
Safari except for the 500 error on the Next link on the result page. The problem occurs
more  often after users have selected a collection, then went on to select a different selection
which had more than one result page. From our web stat, we can see most of our Safari users
are on version 1.2.4 (v125) which is about 7% of our total hits.

This problem does not show up on IE and Mozila/Firefox!

Trung