[ic] UI and display of product images in UI::item edit page

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Feb 23 01:48:12 EST 2005

On 02/18/05 07:22, Niels Svennekjær wrote:
> Peter wrote:
>
>> On 02/17/05 05:25, Niels Svennekjær wrote:
>>
>>> How can I replace [cgi item_id] with to get the products:image data
>>> instead ?
>>

>> Try [field name=image code="[cgi item_id]"]
>

> Sorry, don't work, it says "Restricted tag" in the log
> It seams that 'field' and 'data' are restricted there.

I just stumbled across this when doing something unrelated, hence the
late reply.  Try adding field to the list of "Allow these ITL Tags"
under the General tab for "Configure table display: products" which you
get to by clicking the "item editor" link in the upper left corner of
the item editor.  Not sure but I think that will work.

Peter