[ic] restricting orders to US only...

Steve icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Feb 23 09:24:33 EST 2005

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to restrict orders made on Interchange to the US only. How do I
> do that?
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Mark

One simple way is to remove all shipping options from the Country database
file for the non-us destinations, or for countries you don't intend to ship
to. The default catalog setup I used has most countries listed with XPR and
XPD.
You could also change the checkout page to not show any country destination
options.

You can also query some commercial databases for the physical location of an
IP address, but I'd start with above first.

Just my two cents worth...

Best regards,
Steve