[ic] restricting orders to US only...

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Wed Feb 23 09:42:38 EST 2005

Mark Weaver wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to restrict orders made on Interchange to the US only. How do
> I do that?

I can't speak for others, but I added additional columns which
represented for each product if it could be sold in the US, UK,
International, or by Distribution (those are our markets) and then
modified IC to consider those colums when doing lookings in the products
database.

It has worked just fine...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                     E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave, Inc.                  Phone: 480/314-1320

                       ... but it's a DRY HEAT!