[ic] restricting orders to US only...

Steve icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Feb 23 13:32:53 EST 2005

> Hi Steve,
>
> I removed all the shipmodes for all entries in the country db table,
> (we're using mysql) except for the US entry and on the development
> server it still allows the order to be processed. Is there something
> more that needs to be done? I'm assuming there are other settings that
> need to be tweaked, yes?
>
> --
> Mark

The first thought that comes to mind would be .. click apply changes....

The countries will still display, but without shipping options so they
shouldn't be able to check out....

I might have made a few changes in my checkout routine to accomplish this,
however.

What version of IC are you using?

-Steve