[ic] RE: RE: active metatag question

AquariumPlants.com Webmaster del at aquariumplant.com
Fri Feb 25 14:45:05 EST 2005

>><title>[either][scratchd CUSTOM_TITLE][or][scratchd page_title]</title>
>>__Metafirst__ [tmp][scratchd MetaDescription][/tmp] __Metalast__

> I suspect that you're not trying to set anything at all - you're just
> trying to display a scratch value.  If that's the case then remove
> the [tmp] and [/tmp] parts from the above and just let [scratchd] do
> its work.

Well, I tried that and unlike the title line it returns only
"category::product::description" and not the actual contents of that field.
I'm at a loss as to why Interchange is trying to treat it as flat text
instead of a db call.  I set the MetaDescription entry under variables in
the hidden admin tables as a database entry.  I'm still scratching my head
as to why I scratchd ins't pulling it correctly.