[ic] 2 domains, 1 catalog

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:27:01 EST 2005

> This may trigger search engine spam penalties.

Not by way of duplicate content penalties.  I'm talking about running
two different sites via the same catalog for manageability's sake.
The content served for each page request will be based on the URL
elements, including the domain.

After giving FullURL some more thought, I don't think it's necessary.
Looking over the configuration files, it seems like IC should run two
different domains from the same catalog without any special
configuration.  Am I missing something there?

- Grant