[ic] New Interchange developer working with 4.9.3 - Upgrade/Fix Questions

Erik Needham needhame at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 2 15:59:56 EST 2005

Howdy All,

I have been the volunteer webmaster/developer for the tibetanaidproject.org
for a few months and we recently discovered a couple of issues with
Interchange. From the admin tool if an item's 'Taxable' value is set to
'No', it still charges tax in the checkout. Also... We deselected the 'Apply
tax to shipping charge' to items shipped to California and shipping is
charged to CA orders at checkout. Is there a quick fix to either of these
problems without doing an upgrade? Every else is running perfectly and I
would hate to hose up everything else trying to fix these issues.

Thanks,

Erik