[ic] eBay integration: soap

Brian brianmac at brimac.com
Tue Jan 4 15:49:38 EST 2005

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:44:21 +0100
Ton Verhagen <tverhagen at alamerce.nl> wrote:

> > > Sounds great.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your reply.
> >
> >Ton, please send your FTP info.  I should be able to get to that today.
>
> user/pwd: grant / grant4321
> IP#: 82.192.76.101
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ton

Possibly you didn't intend to post this to the list?

Brian - brianmac at brimac.com
My Home Page: http://www.brimac.com/~brianmac
Online Information: http://www.somebodyyoucancall.com
Need a Satellite Dish? http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=136259

Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. What if they are a little course, and you may get your coat soiled or torn? What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice. Up again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble. - Ralph Waldo Emerson