[ic] debug.log? ...where is? found.

Glenn McCalley techlist at bnetmd.net
Sat Jan 8 09:46:53 EST 2005

Yeah, checked there.
find / -name debug.log -print
...fails to find the file, so I'd say it's not on the system anywhere.

...but... you got me to thinking... what if it can't create the file on
start-up?  I'd think IC would complain in the error.log or somewhere if it
can't create a file but anyway -- I saw /usr/local/interchange was owned by
root.  Changed that to "interch" and whaddayouknow got a debug.log file.

Now to figure out why those order numbers go missing...

Thanks!
Glenn.