[ic] min_order mv_min_quantity mv_min_under - huh?

Josh - 185 Performance josh at 185performance.com
Mon Jan 10 22:31:12 EST 2005

I am trying to setup minimum order quantity on an item with options.  The item will most certainly be added one at a time by the shopper, with different options each time.

Here's what I've found:

1) inventory table holds a min_order value.  This is usable on pages.  I can view with: [item-data inventory min_order]

2) I see the demo cart has this:
	[if-item-param mv_min_under]
		[msg arg.0="[item-param mv_min_quantity]"]Minimum order quantity of %s enforced.[/msg]
	[/if-item-param]

...and Cart.pm sets up mv_min_quantity and mv_min_under.

3) I cannot find any reference in the current to this.  Just these CVS entries:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-cvs/2002-June/003771.html
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-cvs/2003-February/004749.html

I don't see how to get mv_min_under set TRUE when my ordered quantity of an item is under min_order.  Is this not fully working yet?

I did find this HOWTO, but it seems so out of date that I really shouldn't implement it.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-September/012493.html

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks,
Josh McClain
185 Performance