[ic] Shipping Method Madness

Barry Newman packet at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 11:08:17 EST 2005

  I am having a time with one customers shipping practices. If they are
inside the state of Florida they want any order over $250 to be free.
Outside the state they want any order over $350 to be free. My idea is to
add a field to the user database for min order for free shipping, then
adding this to the shipping formula on checkout. Is there a simpler way to
accomplish this? I have to admit I don't understand fully all the IC tags
and formulas so I am at a lose at this point. Any help is greatly
appreciated. I also am looking for paid support for IC if anyone could point
me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

-Barry