[ic] re-read templates and components

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 13:02:59 EST 2005

Hi,

I've got a development interchange install on my local machine, and I'm
making changes to the templates and occasionally some of my own components.

Is there anyway to get interchange to automatically publish the
templates and components so I don't have to click apply changes from the
html admin.

I'm using a text editor that supports batch commands on save, so if
there was a command that published all changed documents without
restarting the whole shebang, I would be happy to use that.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Hodder              e:tom.hodder at ecnow.co.uk
Technical Consultant    m:0797 975 1734