[ic] Trouble using makesize and image name

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Tue Jan 25 11:37:19 EST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:21:15 -0500 (EST)
"David Radovanovic" <dave at whatsthebigidea.com> wrote:

> The image tag below finds the image and creates the 64x48 directory fine,
> though makesize doesn't work.
>
> [image imagesubdir=items
>            makesize=64x48
>            sku=[item-code]
> ]
>

> Error logs show nothing. I'm sure my syntax is off. Any advise would be
> appreciated :)

David,

[image] makes a lot of assumptions on your setup.

You need to define DOCROOT variable in your catalog. Then [image]
will try to create file DOCROOT/images/64x64/filename

(the "image" part is controlled by the imagedir= option to the
tag).

I've been playing with this specific tag recently; if my suggestion
doesn't help, we'll look further.