[ic] Cart component product options increase table/page layout

L C iluvsnm2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 18:37:22 EST 2005

I am new to Interchange so forgive my ignorance if
this is an easy fix, but I've looked all over for a
solution.

How can I make the product options in the "cart"
component Not reek havoc on my page layout?

I'm not sure if this is proper, but if you click the
"Buy Now" button from this link, keeping the
"FISHFINDER 240 - DISPLAY ONLY - NO XDUCER" option,

http://www.ultimatepassage.com/cgi-bin/up/GMN-010-00169.html

My "Your Shopping Cart" (and Check-out, too) Page
layout is totally blown out of kilter.  i.e. it goes
from 750 pixels to well over 850px and looks awful.

How can I decrease the text size (changing
font="size=1" to -1 does nothing) or somehow make
these options fit within my page boundaries.  I would
be GRATEFUL for any help!

Cordially,

Lisa Collins