[ic] Cart component product options increase table/page layout

L C iluvsnm2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:02:36 EST 2005

Greg, Thanks for the font help - I love it.  But now
I'm opening another can of worms.  I should have
specified that the problem stems from using
"Variants.txt" (Matrix) and not "options.txt" (Simple)

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but Variants/Matrix
options don't list the Description on one line and
then the options below like it does with Simple
options.  If it did, my problem would be solved as I
wouldn't have to include the actual name of the item
PLUS the option on every line.

I chose to use Variants because the options are
different prices and #1, I do not like seeing " 'add
$50' for option 2', 'subtract $10 for option 3' ", and
#2, I simply don't have the time to figure out the
price differential for each of these items.

Maybe I'm using the wrong type of option for what I
want to do.  Is there something like "Simple" options
which I can just enter the actual item price and not
be bothered with figuring out a price differential?

Again, any help/suggestions are most appreciated.
Thanks,

Lisa Collins