[ic] &or syntax in profiles.order

Sandy Thomson sandy at scotwebshops.com
Mon Jan 31 08:03:00 EST 2005

Hi list,
I am trying to make my checkout accept either a valid email address or a
phone number as a valid form of contact.

I do not wish to force a user to enter an email address (if they dont
have one).
Likewise if a user enters an email address a phone number is an extra
hassle.

Ive tried so many different permutations of syntax and also had a good
look at Order.pm.

My profiles.order (works without the &or line):

__NAME__                            credit_card

fname=required First Name Required
lname=required Last Name Required
zip=required Zip/Post Code Required

&or email=email,phone_day=phone Please supply a valid email address or
phone number

&fatal = yes

&set=mv_payment Real-time Credit/Debit Card

&final = yes
&setcheck=mv_email [value email]

__END__

Thanks.