[ic] Updating the ICS.pm Cybersource module for use with their simple API

Louie Martinez louie at kopykake.com
Thu Jul 7 19:06:31 EDT 2005

>From what I understand the current ICS.pm uses Cybersource's older SDK and from my testing of it, it
does Credit Card Authorization and Settlement ok, but doesn't utilize any of cybersource's advance
fraud screening services like verification of billing and ship to addresses.

My employer ask me to inquire to the interchange community if there was anyone willing and able to
rewrite ICS.pm to use Cybersource's simple API and include all the advance fraud screening services
in the module for use with interchange.

If interested, please email me at louie at kopykake.com along with an estimated project time and price
estimate.

--