[ic] Admin table editor multiple edit fails when form profile check specified

jimbo jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 07:14:44 EDT 2005

When I specify a profile check in the table editor for a table, the
multiple edit fails to move through the selected records.

It cycles through the first record until the number of records selected
has been reached.

The record for edit never changes but I get to edit the first record the
same number of times as the number of records selected.

Is this a known bug and is there a patch?

--
jimbo
;-)