[ic] Incomplete contact_form reply

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Wed Jul 20 15:18:38 EDT 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 11:35 AM, David Radovanovic wrote:

> I've been receiving incomplete (without required Message) from an
> Interchange Catalog for some time now. I've tried the form
> (http://www.cometosaugerties.com/sauger.cgi/contact_form.html)
> myself in
> several different browsers without any missing required fields.

[...]
> My profiles.misc is:
>
> __NAME__        contact_form
> name=required required
> email=email valid email address needed
> message=required required
> &success=../special_pages/send_contact_form
> &fail=contact_form
> __END__

Perhaps you are missing '&fatal=yes'? I don't know much about how
they work, but my contact form (no problems so far) has a profile
like this:

__NAME__ contact_form_profile
&fatal=yes
fname=required Please enter your name
message=required Please enter your message
email=required Please enter your email address
email=email
&final=no              #I dont want to submit any order
__END__

The actual form is a bit long, so I didn't include it here, but it
shouldn't be much different than yours.

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/