[ic] ECHO Payment Address Verification

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 01:34:46 EST 2005

Is anyone out there using the OpenECHO payment module
to do 'EV' (verification, deposit and address verification AVS)
using the OpenECHO module ?  I've been trying to debug my
way through to figure out what I need to configure but haven't been able

to definitely conclude how to configure my cart for AVS.
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong on any of this but it appears there
is
the MV_PAYMENT_MODE set to 'echo' to get you to echo, which works,
versus some other payment process as well as setting mv_payment_mode
I think needs to be set to 'EV' to force AVS but it doesn't seem
to pass through from the IC cart to ECHO.pm/OpenECHO.pm/Payment.pm
Do I need to use MV_PAYMENT_REMAP to make this work ?
Assuming so can someone provide an example that sort of fits ?

Any help appreciated

Jon