Betr.: [ic] New Install

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' j.vandijk at attema.nl
Mon Mar 14 03:38:59 EST 2005

>I have been looking at the demo and would like to try and install a copy to see if it will work for a store I am trying to set up. I currently have a copy of OSCommerce set >up but the Admin area is hard to use and is not very flexible.

>The Admin in Interchange is a lot more flexible.

>I am having trouble finding the install directions. The only thing I find is something about RedHat. I am not a computer expert by no means, but I can follow directions and >figure most things out.

>At present my site is stored on a Unix server. Can anyone please send me in the right direction to try and get a store set up?

Take a look here:

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/index.html

Jan.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Dijk
j.vandijk at attema.nl
B.V. Kunststoffenindustrie Attema
tel : 0183-650650 tst 674
fax: 0183-650751
www.attema.nl

Disclaimer

confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
to receive it. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail.
Attema does not accept liability for any errors,
omissions, delays or receipt of viruses in the
contents of this message that may arise as a
result of this email transmission.

<<<<gwavasig>>>>