[ic] Wow

Matt Johnson nowforevermine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 03:06:50 EST 2005

I would have to say that your site, your programs, and your knowledge
of both are so unrealistic its not even funny.  Do you really think
people can USE your program?  do you really BELIEVE that anybody can
USE your website?  It took me 15 mins just to find your email, let
alone find any help.  I can't believe something this horrible even
exists.  I hope the support for this program, the group, and this site
have found something better to do with their lives.  I know I have.

Goodbye.