[ic] Regret

Mathew Jones mat at thinkopensource.com
Thu Mar 17 12:26:25 EST 2005

> Actually I did start a topic but you are all so busy bickering about nothing,
> like a bunch of kids, that no one replied!

Unless you are paying for support it is wrong to assume that you should get ALL your questions
answered. This list is just a whole bunch of nice people volunteering their time to help others. For
you to whine because you are not getting answers to you questions is a little out of line.

Maybe we need a disclaimer at the bottom of each email explaining this.

Mat