[ic] Re: Jobs - not being processed

Jeff Fearn jefffearn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:19:16 EST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:10:06 +1000, Jeff Fearn <jefffearn at gmail.com> wrote:
> hmmm I have discovered that the jobsqueue file being updated is the
> one in /usr/lib/interchange/etc and the housekeeping code is checking
> in /var/run/interchange ... haven't found out why yet, I'll let you
> know when I figure it out. atm I am manually copying the jobsqueue
> file so I can debug my own code :)

Finally got around to looking at this and I think I have found the problem..

bin/interchange:767:        $Global::RunDir = "$Global::VendRoot/etc";

lib/install_lsb.pl:122: RunDir          /var/run/interchange

I changed the first to match the second and everything seems to run
ok. Anyone have any idea if changing RunDir in bin/interchange will
have any imact on an existing store?

Jeff