[ic] Reload UserTags without restart the ic server

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Mar 18 12:55:11 EST 2005

Quoting Lars Tode (lars.tode at bpanet.de):
> Hi list.
>
> Exists a possibillity to reload a single or all UserTags for a
> interchange server, without restart the hole thing?
>
> If not, that's something for the wishlist :)

Actually, you could at one point. I believe it went away when I changed
the UserTag/Filter/Code/etc. setup to read all those things from separate
files.

I rarely run many-catalog setups any more; I tend to run multiple
iterations of IC, so I haven't wanted/needed it.

--
Mike Heins

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer