[ic] pricing help needed

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Sat Mar 19 09:06:32 EST 2005

Peter wrote:
> On 03/18/05 19:14, Mark Weaver wrote:
>
>> thank you SO much for your help. That last one got it. Placing the
>> UseModifier in there I mean. I switched the discount percentages
>> around and am using the regex grouping to test for specific sku
>> numbers. Its finally working like a charm. You ROCK!
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> UseModifier prod_group
>> CommonAdjust    :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==products,
>> "&($item->{code}=~/^(?:90|94|40)/ ? '-20%' : '-50%')"
>

> You don't need the UseModifier if you're just checking $item->{code}.
> You only need it if you want to check somethign else (like prod_group).
>
> Also you do realise that you took out your quantity pricing adjustments,
> right?
>
> Peter

you're right... I do need to stop doing this stuff when I'm sleepy. And
yeah, the quantity pricing is gone, but they weren't using it anyway. If
the need arises I'll have to put it back in. I really love how
Interchange is so flexible, but at times it seems to take forever to
wrap one's brain around. The IC developers are truely scary people! ;)

--
Mark