[ic] email for customes doe not work

Nasaut Inc. service at nasaut.com
Thu Mar 24 06:10:36 EST 2005

Hi group
Recently i have installed IC 5.2 and 5.3 on my Red Hat box , did my
modification the ("hopefuly") last task i ended up with was email. I
have googled some info and found out that i can use smtp. I have added
two lines in interchange.cfg file
Variable MV_SMTPHOST smtp.comcast.net
SendMailProgram Net::SMTP

These two line work only for the admin. The customer after transaction
does not recieve email. All costumer email goes thrue sendmail program
which does not want to send email , only stores them in local mail file.
Maybe its easier to somehow assign smtp address to the sendmail program
? Please help

Thank you
Greg